Not all disinfectants and mold removers are created equal. Vital Oxide uses a unique chemical compound called chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide has been used during Anthrax attacks, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, to purify drinking water, and most recently to kill MRSA in schools and hospitals. While other competitors and manufacturers have attempted to copy and produce a form of stabilized chlorine dioxide similar to Vital Oxide, our revolutionary formula is simply unequaled.
Also consider carefully what kinds of chemicals you want around your children, employees, patients, students, friends, and family members. When evaluating and comparing disinfectant products, take a close look at their core ingredients. Most disinfectants and mold removers on the market are extremely toxic and leave behind harmful byproducts and nauseous fumes.
With Vital Oxide, however, you no longer need to use bleach and other harsh chemicals that increase volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in your environment. You can have the peace of mind that you are using a disinfectant that won’t irritate your skin and doesn’t come with any alarming safety warnings and precautions, while still effectively eliminating pathogens and allergens in your home and workspace.
Successful remediation of a mold or mildew problem caused by moisture in the environment or water damage requires a product that kills the fungus at its source and is effective on all surfaces.
Vital Oxide—a multi-purpose, ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner and mold killer—eliminates mold and mildew on a molecular level, neutralizing spores and inhibiting fungal growth without damaging the surfaces treated. Unlike bleach and other products that are only effective on non-porous surfaces, Vital Oxide can penetrate both soft and hard porous surfaces like carpets, upholstery, drywall, concrete, and wood and destroy the roots of tough mold and mildew.
Vital Oxide doesn’t stop at just removing the current mold or mildew problem. It has a residual effect. As shown in an independent study, Vital Oxide can prevent mold re-growth on building materials for up to seven months.
Additionally, Vital Oxide is an effective hospital disinfectant that goes beyond the fungal component of mold remediation: it kills a wide spectrum of bacterial and viral elements and removes odors and allergens associated with mold-prone or water-damaged areas that can cause serious biohazards. Vital Oxide’s active ingredient, chlorine dioxide, can also remove protective fungal biofilms.
Unlike bleach and other mold removal products, Vital Oxide does not contain harsh chemicals or produce harmful byproducts and fumes, is non-corrosive to treated articles, and does not cause skin irritation. Whether you’re a professional or simply a homeowner dealing with a mold or mildew problem, when used as directed and conditions causing moisture or water damage are removed, Vital Oxide is the only product you need for the job and can restore your environment to a safer state.